Friday, February 11, 2011

EARLY RISE

Cutie roomie Jess and I were on the ball this morning.



Yes, I do tend to get up earlier than most. However, I generally spend the first while on the couch, enjoying time with my animals as I cuddle with my tea.

Not this morning!

Did you know Coleman's at the Gardens opens 7am?! Here, all along, I've waited for Dominion to open at 8am when I need something. I never knew. So I threw it out there to cutie roomie last night ... "I'm going to go get groceries in the morning if you want to come?" hehe. Oh and they open 7am!

They had a few good sales on today, I must say. Fresh strawberries, 2 x 1lb clamshells for $5! we bought 4 ! Healthy looking, ripe moro oranges for $1.49/lb is a really great deal - wait til my hunny gets his hands on those! Or fresh chicken breasts $2.99/lb - we bought 4 packages of that too! We also got Alaskan salmon for $4.35 , now that's a good deal for an entire fish! They had some frozen pork tenderloins for about $2.50ea and got 3 of those. We are always looking for deals on healthy meats and fresh produce. Luckily, we can put the meat in our freezer until we need it.... this way we can take advantage of the deals!

Now, at some point we will have to go to Walmart for the deal on Charmin toilet paper.... That stuff is just great!

Cutie roomie and I got a tun of errands run, and the dogs walked in the freeeeeeeeezing weather outside, then back home all before 9am. ROCKON! What a bunch of keeners. Now we can relax a little bit, before we have to head out and do a thing or two before I go to work. Closing tonight!

Xoxo.
Leslie

P.s. we have alotta snow! Here is a shot of our kitchen window, and you can see how high the snow is outside of it. Mainlanders, eat your heart out!

No comments:

Post a Comment