Tuesday, February 8, 2011

BUSY WEEK!

Hey Everybody!

We have been having a busy week.
It started out fantastically with my first attempt at homemade moosemeat chilli, and let me tell you - did it ever turn out PERFECT!
Oh man, looking at it now... I wish we still had some.
This was fresh on the stove, starting to simmer

We also had a snowy weekend, which gave me the chance to stay home and bake cookies!
They turned out delicious.
I know my hunny isn't a huge fan of oatmeal raisin, but those are the ingredients we already had on hand.
I wasn't keen to hit the snow in search of chocolate chips lol.


Sunday night, we had gotten over a foot and a half of snow since we woke up that morning.
Bear wasn't overly keen but Remy had the time of her life!
You've never seen a dog so happy to play in the snow!
She was squawking with joy


Now Bear, on the other hand, wasn't built so well for the snow. He tries, does his little skip along...
The key is to keep him warm, and try to have a path for him to follow



Remy will go anywhere!

I hope that you all had as great a week as we did here.

Snow, snow and more snow!

Xoxo.
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment