Wednesday, November 3, 2010

WINTER BEACHLAND

Yesterday, it snowed!


Hunny and I were both off work yesterday afternoon, and I had a bad case of 'I need to get out of town'.
My hunny indulged me, even though he had so much to do.
Have I mentioned lately how much I appreciate him?



The dogs had so much fun, I mean SO much fun! Bear carried a stick for the entire hike (in hindsight, I think had his dad known, he would've given him a smaller stick) and Remy was joyfully bursting all over the place. She did really well though, both dogs were perfectly behaved. Just super happy.

 
For quite some time now I've wanted a Kong Wubba. Yes, technically it's a dog toy, but still........ I wanted one. It could be because I "like" Kong on my facebook, so I always get pictures of dogs with kong toys. It could be cause it just looks neat, or perhaps because they make them in purple. Whatever the reason, yesterday's outing was the excuse I needed.

When I got to Walmart though, I must tell you, I was torn. They are now carrying Cesar Milan/Dog Whisperer dog toys for less cost than Kong toys. It wasn't the exact same thing, but would still have been suitable. I didn't know what to do. Finally, I went with the Kong Wubba. I mean honestly, it's called a Wubba - plus it is what I went in to get and wanted. However, I will definitely remember those $7 Dog Whisperer toys. They must be pretty decent quality, wouldn't you think?

Either way, I was giggling in the car on the way down - obviously the dogs had no idea what the wubba was. They didn't seem to care I was playing around with it in the front seat. Once we hit the beach though, its purpose became apparent.







Kong Wubba!

Although she did more carrying by the ball knob than by the tails. Hehe oops.
As long as she enjoys it, that's all that matters.

I just noticed that in the picture above hunny is wearing the fancy new designer leash scarf. Have you heard of it? You take all the leashes and wrap them around your neck, so you don't have to hold onto them. Very fancy! Hehe. LOVE.


It was a great day. We still got back to town in time to do alot of the things on my hunny's mind as well.  I believe Bear is still sleeping off the effects of fresh air. If it weren't for how cold our hands were, we might have stayed longer. However, we were not prepared for snowing wind. Welcome to winter!  The only person happy to see us leave was perhaps a rather ticked off squirrel. Haha.

Hope that you all have a lovely day! If you're still worried about it Gail, stop - you made the right decision. Keep smiling everyone!

Xoxo.
Leslie.




1 comment:

  1. hehe i know i made the right decision. it feels right. and i just gotta say i miss you and bear soooooo much, i should convince the bf to make a trip out that way one of these days

    ReplyDelete