Monday, November 8, 2010

RUB A DUB

So yesterday was Sunday, November 7th and the afternoon was 20degrees and sunny.
I think mother nature has forgotten we live in Newfoundland.

Peggy and I got to hang out all afternoon and it was AWESOME.
After some chatting and tea, I just couldn't sit still any longer.
So I got it in my head that I should wash my dirty car, and Peggy decided she wanted to help too!


and then heck - we should wash her van too!


I suppose we should wash that dirty truck sitting there too.


Shiny and clean!

After we finished, we hit up the flea market and twakked around a bit.

Felt more like august than november.

Hopefully this weather won't last too much longer, I'm craving snow.

Although I must say, with the time going back last weekend it was awfully nice to walk Remy in the daylight this morning.

Have a great day everyone!

Xoxo.
Leslie.

p.s. I picked up the material I need to get crackin on Lily's quilt. Gotta get on that....

No comments:

Post a Comment