Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wakey Wakey!

Good Morning Everyone!

I was sitting here this morning, after returning home from Nova Scotia yesterday, my hunny is working... the dogs are sleeping.... and I thought of you!



Where have I been?! Busy with life. That's the shortest and easiest answer. The longer version includes excuses like my computer is slow and frustrating as sin.... either way I just wanted to write you a quick note.

We had the quickest visit to Halifax! Ok, maybe not the shortest but it went by so fast. We got to accomplish most of the items on our list, and visit alot of people I was really looking forward to seeing.


There definitely was a food theme to our week:
Coras (we went twice!), Cinnabon, Rocky Mtn Chocolate Factory, Pete's Fruitique for lunch, King Crabs legs from Clearwater Fish Market, Montanas...
I felt like we never stopped eating the entire week!
In that respect, I'm awfully glad to get back home...haha

Oh did I mention Starbucks?! Yes I got a new tea mug for work! YAY!

Although on a side note I would like to add that it seems as if lately the Starbucks reuseable mugs have taken on a less artsy, more boring theme.
Don't do it! Go back to the fun mugs!

Either way, there are lots of stories to share.

But I just came to say

hello :)


No comments:

Post a Comment