Friday, January 28, 2011

LET ME EXPLAIN

Haha so I was all comfy and cozy this morning, just finished my tea and toast, and it was time for Remy's walk. I didn't sleep very well last night, and it looked pretty unnice outside. Chilly. The thought of taking off my snuggly pjs was just too much work. So I figured that I would pull my snow gear on top!

However, I've learned from previous, lazy, early morning experience that it is NEVER a good idea to walk Remy without a bra on. But taking off my pj top was just too much work. Especially after tucking it into my snow pants.

So I grabbed one a bit too big for me, slapped it on top and was good to go!

We had a great walk. I'd like to note it is a lot more work to walk in snow. Haha.

Have a great day!

Xoxo
Leslie

Ps. I just chuckled that I was too lazy to put my bra on properly, but not too lazy to grab my phone and snap a pic! I'm such a blogger... Lol
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment